Drupal Development[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”2837″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Why We Prefer Drupal
Drupal is a free, well-supported framework for building . It offers many high-demand website features “out of the box,” such as blogging and simple forms. Additional functionality is widely available through add-on modules or custom development. Features can be turned on and off as needed and often require minimal configuration compared to traditional, ground-up web development.
Basically, anything you need your website to do can be done faster, more easily, and more reliably by using a framework such as Drupal. And since we use Drupal, we are able to concentrate on higher level usability and architecture rather than all the nuts and bolts of basic website development. This, combined with our tried and true 11-step development process, allows us to build websites that are not only robust, but also more affordable.
Here are some of the key reasons we choose Drupal as our CMS platform:
- It’s Fast! – Out of the box, Drupal is small in space and memory requirements, which is the key to its speed. When it comes to web development, less is always more.
- It’s Portable! – Drupal is built with standard technologies so it can be implemented on just about any server, and accessible from anywhere.
- It’s Scalable! – Drupal supports you and your website’s users, now and as your business grows.
- It’s Modular! – Drupal is flexible. Limitless options and add-on functionality allow it to change seamlessly with your business.
- It’s Popular (with the developers)! – Drupal is supported by a huge community of dedicated programmers who are constantly building new functionality.